unit secretary/certified nursing assistant ii
- Answering telephones, filing, admitting patients, and making follow up appointments for patients being discharge.
- Taking vital signs, and documenting intake and output.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Dressing and bathing patients.
- Inventory for department
- maintained medical records for department
- Notary responsibilities
- coordinated trauma codes with corresponding departments
- maintained radio support for incoming air care and EMS services
- Greet and register patients checking in for surgery.
- Receive payments and record receipts for procedures done at the facility.
- File and maintain medical records.
- Provide information about the building, such as location of providers offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Analyze data to determine answers to billing questions from patients who previously had surgery.
- Calculate and give estimates regarding future procedures using insurance policies, or other products or services.
- Follow-up and collection of unpaid insurance claims.
- Help physicians examine and treat patients, handing them instruments.
- Take patients for routine laboratory tests.
- Perform daily care duties with patients.
- Transcribe orders & admit patients
- Entered data into computer to set appointments and receive orders
- Greet patients and family onto unit ,answer multi line phone handle calls accordingly
- Admit patients ,and maintain patient records, break down medical charts for record keeping and coordinate billing.
- Assign room with Nurse for incoming patients to unit
- ensuring patient privacy by abiding by Hippa regulations