Spa Receptionist Resume Examples
- Spa receptionists are responsible for answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility and scheduling appointments.
- Other responsibilities include notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors.
- Their duties may also include light administrative and clerical duties, such as opening and distributing mail, filing, data entry and the preparation of letters and documents.
- Receptionists meet and greet customers, providing a positive and friendly attitude.
- They check in customers as they arrive for their scheduled appointments.
- They may also provide daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby or reception area.
- Caring for office furniture, plants and periodicals are some examples of these additional duties.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed. Make follow up calls to customers to remind them of their appointments.
- Handle appointment cancellation and shifting duties.
- Operate the cash, take payments for services rendered and issue change and receipts.
- Ask customer of the feedback on Spa & Salon services and handled guest complaints calmly and professionally.
spa receptionist (intern)
- Admin Duties ( answering emails and phone calls), Submit daily/ monthly reports.
- perform all reception operational duties including check in, check out, billing and reservation procedures.
- StaffingInform the therapists of all customers preferences to ensure the highest level of customization
- Ensure and act as a real link between customers, therapists and spa management team.
senior spa receptionist
- Scheduled guest appointments.
- Marketed and sold exclusive products, services, and memberships to increase retail sales
- Liaised with internal departments such as hospitality, restaurants, in room dining to ensure guests satisfaction.
- Greeted VIP guests, representing the company through poise and professionalism.
spa receptionist/front desk attendant
- 11 months working onboard a cruise line for Celebrity Cruises.
- Greet guests as they arrive for their appointments; escort them to the appropriate waiting area, and offer them a hot or cold beverage along with their personal forms to complete.
- Communicate and coordinate with a staff of 40 employees, and report to the Spa Manager.
- Ensure all areas of the spa are presentable to guests (front desk, waiting rooms, solarium, steam rooms, change rooms, bathrooms, fitness centre, etc.)
- Restock all areas of the spa and fitness centre; laundry items, retail products for displays and presentations, linens and robes for the steam rooms, back bar products.
- Perform educational seminars on skin care, products and services for ~40 guests.
- Inventory products.
- Assisted the manager in her managerial duties
- Provided detail description of spa services to customers
- Maintained a clean, safe and well-organized working environment
- Acknowledged and greeted customers who entered and exited spa facilities
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa.
- Ensure correct and accurate cash handling in accordance with internal standards and policies.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for members and guests for information on spa products and services.
- Manage all front desk tasks, including the maintenance of client records and cashiering.
- Handling calls both local and international for booking an appointment and reconfirming the guest using SPASOFT application
- Sending guest email database to update them for our monthly promotions
- Handling guests inquiry/complaints
- Assigned as Learning coach in our department to train ambassador for maintaining the brand standards of hotel and spa
- Creating schedule for Spa Roster to maintain the operations smoothly
- Creating invoice and placed orders using (ERP,FMC,EAM Applications) to monitor the income and outcome profit in Spa
- Person in charge for Dubai municipality check to keep the high quality and standards of Spa
- File clients’ paperwork in aphlabetical order and place in file cabinet.
- Copy the clients’ paperwork into the computer system in a timely manner.
- Answer clients’ questions about treatments and locker rooms.
- Ensure clients’ fill out the paperwork regarding whether or not they have any health issues.
- Close all paperwork and cash till at the end of the night.
- Explain with the clients about the Spa Menu, upsell the treatments. And give appointments to clients on specific days.
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa.
- Able to complete the Daily Sales Report, Monthly Sales Report and Inventory.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.