- Greeting patients and answering phone calls and patient enquiries
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Maintaining all stock and office supplies and equipment
- ensuring that the reception area and waiting room is well maintained, neat and clean
- Arranged all client bookings for consultations.
- Manage of incoming and outing telephone calls.
- Manage of the accounts and banking; receipting of cheques, eftpos, cash.
- Settling daily banking after every consultation day.
- Organised all procedure bookings; providing all patients with required information, sending the patient details and surgery information to the allocated Hospital and Anaesthetist.
- Managed incoming and outgoing emails.
- Managed incoming mail and distributed to correct areas.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake forms.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities,transactions, and other activities.
- Process and prepare documents, such government forms: Travel Expense Reimbursement, Disbursement Voucher, Request and Issue Slip, Purchase Request and the likes.
- Organised patient paperwork for consultations and surgery.
medical secretary / medical records
- Eligibility and insurance verification
- Obtain referrals
- Triage phone calls
- Linked patient results to their medical records.
- Managed and run all clinics at the Nedlands and Midland consulting rooms.
- Completion of all additional job requests from Surgeon such as follow up on patient results, move patient surgeries to different dates, arrange consulting lists due to meetings, send out surgery information to patients.
- Restock consulting room of procedure information booklets, pathology request forms, physiotherapy forms.
- After consultations; Change bed sheets, general tidy of consulting room.