utility clerk, reaper, blocking
- Utility ClerkGreet customers and be respectful.
- Know where all the products are located.
- Clean the store.Mop the floor every 30 minutes.
- Place paper towels on each aisle in case of an accident.
- Would do go backs
- Bring carts from outside
- Jump on the register when needed
- Help out in other departments
- Help customers find what they were looking for
- Greet and talk to customers in a courteous manner
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise
- Assist customers in locating the merchandise they need
- Cleaned up aisles
- Stock shelves ensuring that proper inventory levels are displayed.
- Clean bathrooms, floors, etc
- Help customers find what they needed
- Restocked items
- Bagged and took out groceries
- Trained New Employees
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables to comply with health and safety standards and regulations.
- Maintain equipment.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transport trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Clean, organize, and maintain foyer and common areas for customer convenience and safety.
- Ensure supply of shopping carts to meet customer volume.
- Address product spills and breakage to maintain a safe environment.