- Training documentation requested, collated and processed
- Booking of training required and capture on LMS System
- Producing relevant training forms prior to each course/training
- Create training manuals for each candidate and pre – course emails Filing and capturing of all training documentation
- Uploading of learnerships Forms on Merseta Site
- Responsible to the Detention Services Division, Facility Administrator and serves as the Acting Captain of Administration in the Captain’s Absence.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing a program to achieve American Correctional Association Accreditation for the new (present) detention facility.
- Developed and implemented Policies, Procedures, and Post-Orders for 35 mandatory standards and 386 non-mandatory standards of the American correctional Association, while maintaining compliance with North Carolina minimum standard and relevant detention and correctional case law as a proactive strategy to prevent inmate lawsuits against the Sheriff and the County.
- Supervised three subordinate staff. Assumed additional duty and responsibility as the Transition Manager for the new (present) facility.
- Responsible to the High Sheriff of Durham County to assist in planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the security program and staffing of the facility. I planned, directed, and coordinated all activities and services for the smooth transition into the new facility.
- Plan, coordinate and communicate monthly training schedule for designated region and specified courses.
- Collaborate with internal and external consultants, as well as vendors with itinerary arrangements, and application approval.
- Maintain records of course attendance, participants, evaluation, and costs associated with training and logistics. Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors or customer representatives
- Assists F&B Outlet Managers to implement and evaluate divisional training and development programmes.
training coordinator / event coordinator
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Works closely with Training Manager to ensure that a measurable Return on Investment (ROI) is achieved in all training conducted.
- Assists in conducting monthly Departmental Trainer meetings and activities when necessary.
- Set up of training rooms daily and clean up when complete
- Booking catering for all training courses