- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Preparing monthly progress report, statistics of all training activity in the given format, Minutes of Meeting (MOM).
- Preparing calendar for monthly/quarterly basis with tentative dates and later with actual dates and share with concern department
- Ensures compliance preparing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation to face internal audits and Airline audits.
- Organize and set venues for training sessions.
- Coordinate with the trainer for additional requirements or supportive materials
- Confirm with Client joined for training for actual attendance and confirm the same with Trainer.
- Share the Training Details to the Clients and briefing about the details.
- Coordinate with teams for developing training manuals and plans.
- Responsible for conducting induction training for new Clients.
- Taking Care of collecting payment from the enrolled clients.
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
- Works closely with other Outlet Managers in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Assists F&B Outlet Managers in conducting refresher training on standards of service for Food &and Beverage based on the brand standards.
- Assists the Training Department in the consolidation and implementation of key action items as a result of the Customer Audit.
- Conducts field coaching regularly to ensure that all standards of service are followed by all employees and provide constructive feedback to the department heads concerned as well as the training department to ensure corrective training is initiated.
- Offer software consulting and training for all levels of courses’ to students.
- Assists in the coordination of Industrial placements within the Food and Beverage and to develop the orientation and training schedule as required.
- Co-ordinates the inter-department cross training initiatives within Food and Beverage.
- Conducts and documents on-job-training for the new F&B employees.
senior training coordinator
- Answering Member enquiries on Training courses
- Create marketing materials such as catalogues/flyers/calendars in house and liason with print houses if required
- Debt collection for any outstanding accounts
- Book members/non members into training courses
- Face to face and over the phone assistance for builders on what courses are offered and what may best suit their needs to meet their CPD points required for ongoing development
- Relief reception duties on a busy switchboard
- Preparing Training Manuals