- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Communicated all learning and performance objectives, schedules and training assessments to upper management.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of training programs and recommended improvements to upper management.
- Coordinated ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Developed surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes and changes.
- Alternated training methods if the expected improvements were not reached.
- Trained staff during demonstrations, meetings, conferences and workshops.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods suc hecsh as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Keep track of employees development and training, update training records. Pay out monthly bonus for completed courses.
- Proctor NANTeL, Plateau and corporate training programs.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by procedures, laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
- Working closely with External and Internal Stakeholder for various projects.
- Coordinate off-site training activities.
- Managing trainers for various projects.
- Track and report training Deliverables/delivery.
- Check on the adherence of the trainer and trainees.
- Generating daily, weekly & monthly reports for the training conducted.
- Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.
- Coordinate employee schedules and training schedules to ensure crew members are able to meet requirements.
- Build and maintain a computer based training site to meet industry required training.
- Coordinate with technical and professional courses provided by community schools and designate training procedures.
- Build learning management system (LMS) courses.
- Organize annual seminars for 150 people.
- Prepare and assist employees with US Coast Guard licensing.