Training Coordinator Resume Examples
- Trained over 200 employees in the course of one year.
- Develop and utilize training materials to teach complex proprietary software.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials by collaborating with colleagues and their team needs.
- Edited and published competency-based learning materials.
training coordinator, administrative
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and procedure.
- Proctor NANTeL, Plateau and corporate training.
- Schedule training in regards to vacation and other training schedules.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet and NDM sources.
- Responsible for training coordination In the enterprise training division at Raytheon on the Telstra and General Motors portfolio.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, developing training programs either outsourced or in-house for In house support and facilitation for clients on different training and projects.
- Marketing available training programs for General Motors employees and clients.
- Design, implement, and evaluate training and development programs.
- Maintain accurate and complete employee training records as required by compliance or administrative policies.
- coordination of logistics for induction programs nation wide
- venue management across all sites within national portfolio
- Translate the training materials from English to Myanmar.
- Manage training schedules, meeting and business schedules.
- Assist the trainer and manage the participants during the training.
- Book hotels, air tickets and bus tickets
- Record expenses and inventories ·
- Prepare for business trips and all documentations
senior training coordinator
- Inform clients with internal stakeholders regarding employees training needs.
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs and inform employees about training options.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, webinar sessions etc.
- Track and report on training outcomes and provide feedback to program participants and management.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology, also maintain employees training records.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment, which helps in establishing and maintaining relationships with external training suppliers.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
- Editing and formatting the power point presentations used for training.
- Co-ordinating with the trainers for the calendar and budget.
- Preparing monthly training calendar for trainers across India by tracking the trainings conducted v/s pending for different cadre and generating a training calendar.
- Co-ordinating with department heads for scheduling training programs across India and arranging logistics for the same.
- Co-ordinating with external vendors for training, logistics, payments, etc.
- Proactively work with Head – Training to finalize formats and ensure that relevant data pertaining to IIFL employees is fed in the LMS.
- Suggesting improvements and bring in accuracy to the existing processes as well as in LMS.
- Responsible for planning and organising the company’s training procedures and policies for new and existing employees.
- Ensuring the smooth and effective functioning of training events.
- Coordinating the work of trainers.
- Booking training venues that are fit for purpose.
- Informing accrediting bodies of courses which are due to take place.
- Handling course and student cancellations.
- Ensuring that there is a high take up of courses that are running or due to run.
training coordinator / drilling
- Lead a team into preparing for Ontario wide medical competition.
- Included several aspects of emergency medicine, for instance, common medical terminology, emergency medicine skills and abbreviations.
- Emailing potential students course offers, discounts and promotions.
- Working with internal colleagues where necessary to ensure that our training packs are produced in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
- Schedule new hires and trainers.
- Assess staffing needs, and relay company policy and procedure to new and current employees.
- Manage all FOH training teams.
- Giving training face to face as well as over the Internet.
- Coordinate annual training schedules for over 1000 apprentices, 4000 members, and a fluctuating clerical/instructor staff of roughly 9.
- Ensure that all staff stays current with their certifications.
- Control and operate a budget of $1.3 million annually.
- Accommodate the needs of both Contractors and members equally.
- Establish & maintain good working relationships with the different local unions, members, and contractors.
- Collaborate with many different training facilities.
- Hire and terminate clerical/administrative as well as instructional personnel.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.