- Trained over 200 employees in the course of one year.
- Develop and utilize training materials to teach complex proprietary software.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials by collaborating with colleagues and their team needs.
- Edited and published competency-based learning materials.
training coordinator, administrative
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws and procedure.
- Proctor NANTeL, Plateau and corporate training.
- Schedule training in regards to vacation and other training schedules.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet and NDM sources.
- Responsible for training coordination In the enterprise training division at Raytheon on the Telstra and General Motors portfolio.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, developing training programs either outsourced or in-house for In house support and facilitation for clients on different training and projects.
- Marketing available training programs for General Motors employees and clients.
- Design, implement, and evaluate training and development programs.
- Maintain accurate and complete employee training records as required by compliance or administrative policies.
- coordination of logistics for induction programs nation wide
- venue management across all sites within national portfolio
- Translate the training materials from English to Myanmar.
- Manage training schedules, meeting and business schedules.
- Assist the trainer and manage the participants during the training.
- Book hotels, air tickets and bus tickets
- Record expenses and inventories ·
- Prepare for business trips and all documentations
senior training coordinator
- Inform clients with internal stakeholders regarding employees training needs.
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs and inform employees about training options.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, webinar sessions etc.
- Track and report on training outcomes and provide feedback to program participants and management.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology, also maintain employees training records.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment, which helps in establishing and maintaining relationships with external training suppliers.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.