staff assistant/ customer care employee service center
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Organizing and maintaining employee records
- Assist in orders departments such as Manning and Overtime
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
senior staff assistant
- Ensures the proper handling of all miscellaneous items within the department
- Processes incoming and outgoing remittances
- Monitors the bank’s daily statement of account with various correspondent banks
- Reconciles accounting entries with the audit department
- Provid the UNIDO RO staffs in the area of Secretarial service.
- Prepare request for travel authorizations.
- Assisting procurement process
- Organized meetings and rtainings.
- Maintain office supplies and deliver to responsible staffs upon requst.
- Receive visitors, place and screen telephone calls and respond to routins requests.
- Perform any duties upon request.
- Roll call
- Assist students with homework
- Monitor playground activities
- Snack distribution
staff assistant/intern coordinator
- Answers and screens telephone calls for the Member and other staff members and takes messages when appropriate;
- Greets and screens visitors;
- Provides staff-led tours of the Capitol for constituents and other guests
- Assists persons who have appointments with the Member or the staff and works closely with the Member’s Scheduler to ensure that the Member’s appointments are on time and that the Scheduler is aware of the visitor’s arrival;
- Drafts both form and individual responses to constituent mail and e-mail in co-ordination with the legislative staff and the office systems manager;
- Assists the office systems manager with processing of constituent mail;
- Responds to constituent requests for information;