- Assisted the manager in her managerial duties
- Provided detail description of spa services to customers
- Maintained a clean, safe and well-organized working environment
- Acknowledged and greeted customers who entered and exited spa facilities
- Provide guidance to clients on the procedures at the spa.
- Ensure correct and accurate cash handling in accordance with internal standards and policies.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for members and guests for information on spa products and services.
- Manage all front desk tasks, including the maintenance of client records and cashiering.
- Handling calls both local and international for booking an appointment and reconfirming the guest using SPASOFT application
- Sending guest email database to update them for our monthly promotions
- Handling guests inquiry/complaints
- Assigned as Learning coach in our department to train ambassador for maintaining the brand standards of hotel and spa
- Creating schedule for Spa Roster to maintain the operations smoothly
- Creating invoice and placed orders using (ERP,FMC,EAM Applications) to monitor the income and outcome profit in Spa
- Person in charge for Dubai municipality check to keep the high quality and standards of Spa
- File clients’ paperwork in aphlabetical order and place in file cabinet.
- Copy the clients’ paperwork into the computer system in a timely manner.
- Answer clients’ questions about treatments and locker rooms.
- Ensure clients’ fill out the paperwork regarding whether or not they have any health issues.
- Close all paperwork and cash till at the end of the night.
- Explain with the clients about the Spa Menu, upsell the treatments. And give appointments to clients on specific days.
- Process payments from clients for services ordered from the spa.
- Able to complete the Daily Sales Report, Monthly Sales Report and Inventory.