- Organized warehouse items provided by the company
- Organized goods to order for shipping.
- Assist co-workers in partnered activities such as large load orders.
- Receive and evaluate delivered items
- Assists in daily warehouse operation
- Housekeeping and workplacs safety
- Prepare and handling orders
- Rearrange of stock
- Monitor and supervise junior warehouse staffs
- Assist to plan and schedule outgoing shipment.
- Prepare shipping documents (e.g. Invoice, packing list, bill of lading, certificate of origin)
- Apply customs duty like Drawback, K1, K2, CJ (P) 2, and MITI.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries on shipping issues.
- Sent out marketing packages, according to customer’s needs.