- Involvement in the recruitment and onboarding process of new employees for various positions.
- Compile data from past and present business to generate the restaurant’s weekly forecast.
- Responsible for the production of the weekly employee schedule.
- Manage the responsibility of running multiple food and beverage outlets simultaneously.
- Create incentives for employees to promote and maintain overall employee satisfaction.
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to staff to ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved.
- Train and coach staff on guest service principles and practices.
- Assist in New Menu Implementation / Promotional Sales.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to areas of improvement.
- Assist in conducting staff and daily/weekly pre-shift meetings.
- Assist in any areas of the restaurant when staffing constraints require.
- Identify employee weaknesses and retrain as necessary.
- Give out instructions to other workers who are not busy
- Help run the store efficiently as possible
- Cook food on grill that is to be used to make product for customers
- Make sandwiches for orders from customers
- Stock shelves with products from deliveries
- Perform maintenance duties such as changing trash
- Scrub fryers daily and change oil weekly
- Manage operations with passion, integrity, and knowledge while promoting the culture and values of the restaurant.
- Implement new company policies and procedures by developing plans and instructing staff.
- Provide direction to staff to achieve restaurant goals.
- Consistently review operations and staff to identify any problems, Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on an ongoing basis.
- Create a positive guest experience by delivering a high level of service and ensuring all staff engages guests to understand their needs and exceed expectations.
- Manage the facility to meet and exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness
- Consistently monitor product and labor costs to remain within goals.
- Solicit guest feedback to understand the needs and wants of customers. concerns, and opportunities for improvement.