- Answered customers questions, regarding to store merchandise and pricing.
- Moved merchandise from loading docks to assigned areas in the stores.
- Made sure areas in the store were safe and neat.
- Organised sales and displays for the store.
- I was responsible for greeting customers as they entered our store.
- I was responsible for organizing and keeping the store clean.
- I was responsible for helping customers find the products they need.
- I was responsible for operating the cash register.
- I was responsible for making sure customers left Cracker Barrel with a positive experience.
- Arrangement for storage facilities when required.
- Place price signs on merchandise.
- Keep areas neat while working as well as return items to correct locations.
- Clean designated areas when needed.
- Tend to customer payments at the register.
retail, operations and sales manager
- Managed nearly every aspect of store operations.
- Mobile phones, accessories, communication services plans and features to customers by right fitting them according to their needs.
- Manage the store with accounting software.
- Inventory management by evaluated inventory and ensured availability of products on shelves.
- Assisted customers with technical problems and questions while providing a world class customer experience.
- Assisting customers with enquiries.
- High-quality customer services.
- Re-stocking shelves, documenting stock.
- Working with the manager to develop the range of stock.
- Training new staff members.