registration specialist/ receptionist
- Taking co-pays and applying payments to patient’s charts.
- Check patients in for their allotted appointments.
- Answer phones and transfer calls when necessary.
- Apply correct insurance to accounts and schedule appointments.
- Prepare submissions for new products or manufacturing changes.
- Submit the product dossiers at the regulatory authority in accordance with corporate compliance and local regulations.
- Get registration approvals for the product dossiers from the regulatory authority.
- Maintain product registrations by updating existing applications, write responses to the regulatory authority regarding product information or issues and submit amendments.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for patients
- Check in/out