Regional Manager Resume Examples
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Coordinate activities between departments, such as news and programming.
- Work on a business plan to launch a new campus in Abidjan.
- Lead sales activities for undergraduate and postgraduate programs, both B2C and B2B approaches.
- Maintain 1.7 Billion GLP in EMI Products with less than 3% PAR
- Nurture 2.9 Billion Deposit Book
- Supervised Motor and Claim Operations in West; oversaw overall operations of the company for the West Region with 15 Direct and 100 Indirect Reportees; the merit of acquiring 1 rating for delivering outstanding performance.
- Pivotal in launching 7 branches simultaneously and enhancing the number from 4 to 15 branches in a span of just 8 months; played a key role in successfully aligning and re-structuring the Operations Department in the region.
- Promoted as Regional Manager – West for Motor and Motor Claim Operations in Jan’ 07. Merit of acquiring 1 rating for delivering outstanding performance; appreciated & recognised for introducing in-house processing of files for handle large volumes.
- Participated in the successful migration of outsource punching and in-house quality check; the distinction of managing an unmatched volume of 45000 two-wheeler policies and 10,000 passenger carrying vehicles in October.
- Resourcefully managed 2 Vendors each in Gujarat, Maharashtra and MPCG effectively for outsourcing the Motor Operations business.
- Worked as the interface for the region in coordination with IT dept. & delivering assistance in the launching of Pathfinder software at branches. Also communicated shortfalls in the deliverables of the software post installation.
- Overall responsible for administrative functions of consultants.
- Shift capturing, pay rate capturing, capturing of applications and submission of shift deadlines to head office.
- Facilitate and oversee the temporary employees working at Frail Care institutions.
- Facilitate registrations with National Department of Social Development.
- Designing and implementing new procedure documentation.
- Weekly / Fortnightly collection of time sheets from Frail Care facilities.
- Provide administrative support to consultants related to temporary staff’s payment enquiries.
- Maintain over 95% GSI (Guest Satisfaction Index) on all operational parameters for repeat visits and thereby increased business
- Specialised in annal overseas recruitment & induction of Managers & crew members since 2015 onwards.
- System updates of rate increases, shift allowances and travel allowances.
- Accurate loading of new Home Based Care client contracts and service charges.
- Hire, train, or supervise new employees or apprentices.
- Approve sub pay roll
- Securing new contracts/clients
- Writing estimates / contracts / invoicing clients
- Hire , train all sub-crews under my guidance
- High end repairs
- Specialty roofs such as, tile , slate , wood shake , copper
- Set up and manage electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Assign event lifeguarding jobs to the staff in their region.
- Conduct regular meetings with Administrative Consultants and Clinical Facilitators/Co-ordinators to ensure open communication channels maintained, timeous reporting of incidents or challenges and implementation of action plans.
- Supervise a team of laborers in the delivery and installation of Lakeshore Products
- Responsible for locations throughout northeast United States
- Customer satisfaction is highest priority
- Enhance education in disadvantaged communities
- Individually shifted the adidas brand retail focus through providing marketplace insight resulting in new coverage and marketing approach
- Collaborated with brand activations on Tier 1 product launch resulting in goal breaking sales and consumer engagement
- Successfully managed a team of 15 field agents and 100+ retail accounts within the Midwest territory- Conducted account visits for deeper understanding of account needs
- Scheduling of Consultant’s after-hours call duties.
regional manager / senior regional manager
- Aggressively lead from the front, registered phenomenal success growth- Scored 100% growth in span of 4 years- INR 260 Mio to 540 Mio.
- Transformed new fresh team in to high performing team.
- Invented & executed idea of product combination to defeat established market generic combination- Jodi No1- Admire (4 MT to 20+ MT)+Regent Sc ( 8kl to135kl)
- Initiated strategy of Antracol usages in Cotton which was not the trend earlier (4 MT -125 MT).
- Maintain CNI Sales growth despite of pest tolerance issue- (100kl+ Confidor, 30kl+Confidor Super, 20+MT Admire)
- Ignited thought process amongst the team & executed idea to become No.1 Region in India -Win Best Region Award for Aurangabad region
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.