junior receiving clerk
- Receive products from supplier deliveries and assists in unloading deliveries from delivery truck.
- Compare packing lists to company purchase orders and ensure that the products in each delivery match the packing list.
- Opens boxes and inspects contents of deliveries.
- Checks delivery invoice to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries from the supplier.
- Update the product inventory as products are received and added to our inventory.
- Processes returns for any defective or incorrect items.
- Verify purchase orders being received, process them into the system, and file paperwork.
- Preform weekly checks of paperwork authenticity.
- Assist in the unloading, scanning, and distribution of product.
- Compared shipping orders and invoices against contents received to verify accuracy
- Daily check ins of all vendor products.
- Maintain inventory or wareroom.
- Worked effectively with shippers to resolve issues with shipments, including damaged materials and shortages
- Received incoming shipments, compared contents against associated records and transmitted to proper department
- in-depth knowledge of inventory control and warehouse operations
- responsible for processing invoices using microsoft excel
- perform trimonthly inventory counts of food stores working alongside the kitchen department
- when necessary order/purchase food and liquor to the standard par level set from management
- delegate specific tasks to other team members
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of freight loads, according to orders and schedules.
- Package products for return to suppliers and fill out an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) paperwork necessary prior to the delivery being picked up.
- Collaborate with our marketing department to develop a schedule for assembling and displaying manufacturer marketing pieces on the sales floor.
- Stores restock, and shelves delivery items as necessary.