- Packing toys by order
- Picking the orders for major retail stores
- Pricing individual toys for retail orders
- Leading shipments through the warehouse
- Check shipment of delivered toys
- Wrap pallets and tags for mass production
- Check orders through computer data base
- Complete and process receiving paperwork.
- Log information into company’s computer software system.
- Create and assign labels to product as needed for picking and shipping purposes.
- Moved materials using all work devices such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Experienced on sit down forklift.
- Unloaded tractor trailers of furniture (sofas, love seats, marble tables, etc.) to stage on dock to be received into the warehouse.
- Lifted up to 100 lbs. or more repetitively.
- Operate hand pallet jack to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Clear processed garments/cartons to staging areas.
- Check, ticket, and hang garments.
- Verify floor readiness of pre-ticketed garments/cartons and move to floor ready staging area.
- Collaborating with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Receiving shipments and signing paperwork upon receipt
- Unloading packages from incoming trucks
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements