- Load and unload tractor trailers using an electric pallet jack.
- Check products for damages while making sure piece count matches BOL.
- Restack pallets that have become loose in shipping.
- Put product away on proper shelving using MASS 500.
- Organize stock material
- Review and Handle paper work for received materials
- Communicate with team members on which location is the best for a desired product
- Customer Service skills for interactions with the general public
- Helped unload trucks
- lifted heavy packages
- helped keep the receiving clean and organized
- stocked shelves
- Unloaded truck with merchandise goods
- Made sure on paperwork if we received the correct amount
- Prepared them to be stocked
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, sales, records control, or purchasing.
- Receive and break down shipments from overseas and local suppliers.
- Responsible for verifying the quantity and parts are correct.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations while maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Count and weigh materials, products to verify packaging weights and/or quantities.