- Provide supervision, activities and guidance appropriate to child’s age and development.
- Be creative and innovative in the time spent with the children,
- Be self motivating and enthusiastic in carrying out the duties,
- Foster self esteem, problem solving and conflict resolution skills in the children,
- Create an atmosphere of safety, belonging and positive development for each child.
- Provide positive role-modeling for child participants and volunteers to the program.
- Plan and lead age appropriate programs using a team approach that meet or exceed the YMCA-YWCA program expectations.
- Providing academic support by working with groups of students through homework help or supplemental learning activities
- Interacting with children during various activities such as, playing soccer, creating science projects, computer based learning time, etc.
- Taking program attendance
- Managing student sign-outs
- Developing lesson plans for enrichment activities
- Working with groups of 20+ students
- Giving out a daily snack to 100+ students
- Instructed up to 40 students individually and in groups
- Set up lesson materials, bulletin/whiteboard displays and demonstrations
- Promoted Physical, Mental and Social development by implementing classroom games and outdoor recreational activities
- Adapted teaching methods and materials to meet participant’s varying needs and interests
- Observed and evaluated participants’ performance behavior, social development and physical health
- Fostered team collaboration between participants through group projects
- Create differentiated and dynamic lesson plans for all workers to utilize with participants
- Provide customer service support to children, parents, Club Rewind staff members, campus staff and community
- Utilize documentation to communicate with parents and record positive/negative occurrences in the program for the main office.
- Maintain high level quality of care for program according to district and state expectations.
- Work with a class of approximately 20-25 students
- Mus act as a role model,coach,and mentor towards all students
- Ability to establish authority through leadership, communication ,and most importantly patients.
- CDL Bus Operator, driving Club Bus on designated field trips.