- Developed new activities resulting in increased client satisfaction.
- Implemented strategies for improving client integration into larger groups.
- Created a customized activity program facilitating increased client participation.
- Boost student motivation to read, encourage positive attitudes toward learning, and developed culturally relevant materials and lesson plans.
- Maintain a safe environment with students that attended the Boys & Girls Club.
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, coordinating, and scheduling activities.
- Accompany children to and from school, on outings, with CDL Bus Operators License.
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Oversaw day-to-day group activities of children
- Provided First-Aid if needed
- Led children on field trips
- Dealt with a majority of issues with the children. Ex: a child crying because of other kids, or a child not cooperating with their peers and other counselors
- Provides boys and young men with a role model to talk to and share the experiences of growing up with.
- Providing boys and young men with information and support to make informed choices about a range of healthy lifestyle practices.
- Through non-traditional physical activities, complemented with healthy eating support, I engage these young men in life skills, communication, and emotional health discussions designed to help them in the pursuit of life-long healthy lifestyles.
- Encourage leadership roles and team building.
- Post-administration platform, social media listening and analytics
- Content strategy, visual guidelines, corporate policy and training
- Online advertising
- Understanding where and how our audiences like to engage with us
- Integrating social with the larger journey of our audiences across offline and online media