- Compiles and records production data for industrial establishment to prepare records and reports on volume of production,
- consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production, performing any combination of following duties: Compiles and records production data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual-worker production sheets, following prescribed recordkeeping procedures, using typewriter, computer terminal, and writing instruments
- Writes production reports based on data compiled, tabulated, and computed, following prescribed formats
- Calculates factors, such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates, using adding machine or calculator.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- Compiles from customer orders and other specifications detailed production sheet or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of product.
- Develop and plan weekly production floor employee roster.
- Ensure availability of operators and technical staff for production requirements.
- Liaise with human resource department and production manager about employee leave and rotation.
- Administrative duties.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports, as daily production report excel and pro-track
- Daily scrap report.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records,as vacation and flex time.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally reports daily and weekly basis.
- Prepare materials, such as flyers or invitations.
- Prepare invoices, reports, and other documents, using excel word, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic
- Key in daily and monthly stock records.
- Checking delivery order and receiving items.
- Stock balance control and records.
- Coordinate office activities and operations.
- Due with suppliers for quotation and price negotiation.
- Perform monthly stock count.
- monitoring goods incoming.
- Key in all data about production product according to customer name.
- Prepared medicines to worker of they needed anytime.