- Assisted in setting up and opening the polling station
- Ensured that voting proceeded in an orderly fashion
- Prepared forms and maintained records
- Verified that the elector’s information matched the ID provided
- Kept track of electors who voted, using forms and lists
- Assisted with counting ballots and with completing the related forms
- Participate in the administration of federal elections, such as preparation and distribution of ballots, and tabulation of results.
- Provide assistance to persons with disabilities in reaching less accessible areas of election facilities.
- Facilitated polling station
- Organized ballots and official documents
- be polite and professional in dealing with voters, campaigners, candidates and agents, representatives of the Electoral Commission and accredited observers
- answer voters’ questions, where appropriate, in a friendly and professional way
- issue ballot papers to voters as directed by the Presiding Officer, ensuring that they bear the official mark
- Check and mark electors’ electoral numbers in the register of electors and on the corresponding numbers lists
- Help in the dismantling of the polling station and ensuring the room is returned to good order
- Locate voters on the voter identification list and verify their eligibility to cast a vote
- Provide assistance to persons with disabilities in reaching less accessible areas of municipal facilities.