- Promptly and accurately assisted customers
- Ordered pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies
- Perform clerical tasks, such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records
- Deliver medication to residences.
- Greeted customers and helped them locate merchandise
- Accepted prescriptions for filling, gathering and processing necessary information.
- Gathered and organized patient information
- Maintained electronic patient information
- Supplied patients with information and education on their prescriptions
- Answered patients’ questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Dispensed prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist
- Work alongside pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and responsible for answering phones, ringing up purchases and stocking shelves.
- Create and maintain patient files.
- Operate cash register, clean work area, organize and label drugs.
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of Personal Health Information (PHI) as needed by HIPAA.
- File and manage all prescription hard copies.
- Operate register to process cash or credit sales
- Maintain clean equipment, work areas, and shelves.
- Accept prescription for filling, gathering, and processing necessary information.
- Receive, store, and inventory pharmaceutical supplies and medications, check for outdated substances, and notify pharmacist when inventory levels are low.
- 155 N.E. Old Town Drive, Anadarko, 73005, (405) 247-2854
- Supervisor: Audrey Poolaw
- Answering telephones, forwarding calls, taking messages, assisting customers, and retrieving patient refill request of telephone message system
- stocking shelves daily with medication ordered from the day before.
- operating pharmacy pick-up window by handing patient the medication bags.
- Maintaining patient signatures for private insurance carriers and logging narcotic signature of patient recieving medications, sometimes as needed.
- cleaning work areas, sterilizing containers, fixing digital information board with daily pharmacy messagaes, date, and time.