- Ordering of stationery
- Maintaining sufficient stock levels (stationery, packaging, etc)
- Being visible on social media on Christine’s behalf
- Answer phone, make bookings
- Attend patients on arrival for appointments
- Bill patient and submitted Medicare claim
- Reconciliation of payments
- Daily home based care and medical care of patient with disability, including compassionate companionship and outgoings.
- Supervised health and medication according to instruction, food and medicine delegation by probe.
- Reported daily incidents and food, medicine and beverage intake.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes; carrying out background research and presenting findings;producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Ensuring all Tenders and contract documents, including Billsof Quantities are compliant and market related.
- Undertaking Cost analysis on all quotes sent including theBills of Quantities.
- Preparing program of works for awarded projects.
- I worked as an independent distributor of skin care products of The Alphanetworld Corporation.
- I booked costumer’s order.
- I also do the product inventory.
- I answers costumer’s questions and concerns.
- I talked to people nationwide.
- I have basic language skills such as: