- Managing day-to day operations/ Tracking and reporting on operation’s performance.
- Handling cargo loading/ discharging operations with port stevedores, shippers & consignees.
- Handling the customs clearance and translation.
- handling crew services.
- reporting to all parties concerned.
- interacting with customers and suppliers -Answering questions .
- Resolving issues and obtaining the client satisfactions.
operation coordinator / project manager
- Analyses monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Direct human resources activities, including the approval of human resource plans or activities, the selection of directors or other high-level staff, or establishment or organisation
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in broadcast news, sports, or programming.
- Develop plans or set goals to reduce carbon emissions associated with storage or transport activities. of major departments.
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the filing, copying, report writing, invoicing, addressing customer queries with the temperament to multitasking.
- Dispatch truck orders to select carriers while maintaining timely and accurate data into the company’s system.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring transportation and inventory plans that balance supply and demand by product and origin location.
- Scheduling, managing, and supervision of vehicles, equipment, and staff required to deliver the services that are to be provided as per the contracts.
- Inspection of vehicles, equipment and ensured they are suitable and fit for the operations.
- Tracking deliveries, verifying receipt, stocking items, delivering supplies to workstations.
- Preparing employees timesheets, delivery notes, material receipt forms, employee information.
- Coordinate with other team member to ensure job success.
- Daily Update Stock Reports and weekly report to senior manager.
- Daily cash collection, make cash report and submitted to finance department as a reliever of cashier.
- Update reports for fleet in the absence of fleet coordinator.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of workers in locations, offices, or departments of establishments.
- Collaborate with area managers to evaluate needs and optimize operational plans.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams in order to achieve targets.
- marketing our services at any proper occasion and adhering with the vessels’s needs.