- Managed office supplies, organization and upkeep.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
- Greeted incoming visitors and customers professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
- Answered telephone calls to field inquiries fro clients, and various other callers seeking information.
- Generating, GRN and invoicing of purchase orders on SYSPRO.
- Management of monthly stock take.
- Coordination of sales, stock availability and orders.
- Communicating with high level clients
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- prioritizing workloads
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
office secretary, accountant
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to federation’s policies.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- schedule meetings and appointments .
- Prepare and maintain records or files of the company.
- Created and maintained detailed administrative processes and procedures to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Utilized strong time management and organizational skills to ensure smooth and seamless operations.
- Maintained high levels of confidentiality while creating files, reports and records.
- Perform a task using Microsoft Office