office coordinator (back office)
- Received Pride award January 2018 with office staff.
- LEAN certified
- Super user in EMR EPIC system.
- Schedule patient second opinion appointments.
office coordinator / manager
- Manage employee documentation and all employee related functions
- Responsible for placing advertising and marketing campaigns
- Provided business administrative duties to ensure office process runs smoothly
- Plan and coordinate company network social events
- Maintained and updated programs such as Sales Force and DS PRO
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and training of personnel.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the practice to function effectively.
- Release information to persons or agencies according to HIPPA regulations.
- Obtain prior authorization for patient treatment from Insurance companies.
- Obtain specialty office referral from primary physician.
- Create physician on call schedules.
- Create physician hospital rounding schedules.
- Create and update clerical office processes.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Deliver messages and run errands
- Inventory and order supplies, materials and services
- Clean office, stock restrooms, keep kitchens and appliances clean, water flowers, prepare coffee and drinks for visitors, meetings and office staff.