- Develop and lead a retail sales team to provide customer service at the highest level in all areas.
- Supervising, ordering, scheduling and being responsible for the overall conditions of the meat department.
- Conducting inventories.
- Ordering supplies and equipment.
- Upholding compliance with all company policies and regulations pertaining to safety, sanitation, merchandising and food quality.
- Ensure standards of of department presentation and operations are met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic.Maintains a safe and clean working environment to ensure compliance with company, state, federal and OSHA safety and sanitation regulations.