senior managing director
- Developed Technology investment banking department
- Oversaw installation and adoption of digital trading platform from paper-based history
- Developed Executive wealth management program to leverage investment banking operations
- Held primary role in dealing with NYSE and NASD financial regulators
- Import Distributors of Medical Device:- Orthopedic/rehabilitation medical devices / sports equipment distributors in Korea and Asia.
- Import and Export of Medical Equipment: – Export the domestic equipment of orthopedic / rehabilitation medical / sports equipment as a Global Distributor in Asia. – Export/Import Agency such as domestic and overseas orthopedic / rehabilitation medical / sports equipment.
- General Trade: – Export potential domestic cosmetics / health food overseas. – European cosmetics launched in Korea and South East Asia.
- Medical Education Business: – Southeast Asian physics / rehabilitation / occupational therapist and university students Invited hospitals and related organizations in Korea. – Other.
- Set standards, developed operational documents and approved guidelines/procedures for successful business takeoff.
- Maintained key strategic focus for the company, through constant communication flow between the board of directors and various heads of department.
- Approved work plan for all the individual units and departments, in line with organizational objectives and goals.
- Supervised fiscal activities, premium determination, tariff negotiations and provider-contracting.
- Participated in the interviewing, selection, negotiation/job pricing and hiring of all the key staff.
- Provided oversight function in the management and administrations of processes as well as represented the organization at various key stakeholders’ meetings.
- Marketing and sales for custom log buildings and timber frame structures.
- Estimating to ensure viability of project relative to clients budget.
- Overseeing design and working along side manufacturers to ensure appropriate construction methods are employed.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as carpentry or plumbing.
- Schedule trades and manage procurement of all needed materials to ensure efficient execution of work on site.
- Business development and overseeing trade networks.