- Conduct apartment tours, answer questions and highlight selling features of the property
- Close 1 prospect for every 3 tours
- Inspect vacant apartments and arrange for necessary maintenance work orders
- Move in inventory inspections with maintenance for new tenant move ins
- Market property by using marketing center to post flyers and ads on craigslist
- Coordinate move ins and move outs
- Follow up with all email and phone call leads throughout the day
- Analysis of the financial statements and also cash flow statements and determining customer coverage ratio of lessees.
- Drawing up leasing contracts and repayment schedules.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees and deposits.
- Displayed integrity and strong work ethics in providing superior customer service.
- Responsible for delivering best in class customer service, attending to tenant needs and concerns, and provide a welcoming environment for all residents and guests.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing promotional events from concept to execution: Housing Fairs, Union Tabling, and Social Media Events.
- Prepare the model unit for tours to increase tour traffic and occupancy percentages.
- Tour prospective clients and sell leases.
- Follow up with leads frequently to increase pre-lease percentages and collect market data
- Develop social media marketing strategies for Instagram to increase occupancy and resident awareness.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at housing fairs or in our direct leasing office.
- Coordinate appointments to show apartments to prospective renters.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance.
- keep records of calls placed and received.
- Process and complete applications within 72 hours
- Directly responsible for the creation and execution of over 350 new and renewal leases for over $2MM in annual rental income.
- Manage an ongoing delinquency reduction plan; ensure efficient and accurate rent collection and computer input, and liaison with legal counsel for the collection of monies owed and eviction procedures when necessary.
- Assist with leasing; includes the mailing of renewal offers, logging of responses and management of property availability.
- Manage property licenses and the renewal process by liaison with legal counsel and the City. Investigate and respond to concerns/complaints from residents; includes reporting to the General Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly reports related to the property’s performance as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertising/marketing programs to position the property in the marketplace.