- Draft letters and emails.
- Make new files for employees.
- On boarding new hires via online platform
- Assisting employees with questions and concerns.
- Responsible for doing call outs and screening of applicants
- Entertained and administered applicant’s examinations
- Sorted and prepared daily mails and coordinated it with mail courier service
- Assured and kept databases well updated
- Answered and attended to calls and queries promptly
- Performed other clerical tasks that were assigned by my superior
- Giving Application forms to applicants
- Administering Psychological Exam to Applicants
- Conducting Background Investigations
- Assisting On-boarding Executives
- Assists Executives’ Regularization and Promot
- Preparing necessary documents for Newly hired and Promoted Executives such as Employment Contracts, Rules and Regulations Manual, On boarding program, Training Schedules, Appointment Memos, Announcement Memos
- Monitoring, checking, and updating of Requirements for 401/501/601 files
- Manage and list current job openings.
- Coordinating with different Executives and staffs of different Rustan Group of Companies for different matters.
- Endorsing new Executives to different Departments
- Assisting Executives Travels
- Making Travel Plans and Contracts
- Revising Job Descriptions based on the needs of the Company
- Processing of Company ID
- Coordinating with different schools for Job Fairs