- Solve internal user’s inquires through phone calls and emails provided if it is related to the branch
- First point of contact for the staff from the bank if matter is out of hand from their immediate superior
- Oversee the system functionality used such as banking system, loan submission, and quality measurement.
- Compile the inquiries from internal users and escalate to the respective department to further processing
- Heavy utilization of Microsoft Office Outlook and ticketing tools such as ITSM, HPSM to log inquires
- Monitoring and troubleshooting level 1 related satelite communication
- Customer problem handling level 1
- Estimate cost and budgeting and assign technician
- consult and escalation to level 2 engineer or higher level
senior helpdesk/desktop support
- Provide 24/7 quality IT services on perspective clients.
- Manage Microsoft windows server (Creating user for active directory, creating group policies, creating and restricting who can access on the shared folder).
- Manage Vicidial Call Center Suite (Creating campaigns, uploading leads, set up phone extensions, set up carriers for outbound and inbound calls).
- Generate and create SQL queries reports from database of vicidial server as the client request using Mysql workbench.
- Manage Pfsense Firewall (Set up Multiple WAN connection, limit bandwidth usage on each IP address via limiter, create rules, set up connection failover, set up squid and squidGuard, set up captive portal.)
- Logs all issues, problem and solutions from time to time on company ticketing system.
- Monitor user desktop activities discreetly.
- Assisting customer via phone or email.
- Guide to troubleshoot device.
- Check customer account.
- Assign technical visit.
- Escalate complaint to team leader.
- Monitor servers thru CLI/SSH.
- Set up softphones and IP phones (Xlite, Eyebeam, Polycom, Avaya and ETC).
- Pull out information or data thru MySQL workbench direct to server database.
- Manage Firewall rules and Windows Server Group Policies.
- Back up files all important files as it needed to be backed up.