- Kept office supplies well organized and sufficiently stocked, placing orders promptly to replenish materials before depleted.
- Received and routed business correspondence to correct departments and staff members .
- Promptly received and forwarded incoming communications, such as phone calls, emails and letters, to appropriate staff.
- Prepared packages for shipment , pick up and courier services for prompt delivery to customers.
- Provided ease of access and navigation for important data by compiling , organizing and uploading organizational document to database.
- Handle inbound calls to receive orders from the customer.
- Issue daily invoice and quotation.
- Sort out and filling supplier invoices, payment voucher and supplier statement .
- Assisted on customer demand on the paper roll and arrange transportation delivery of finished goods .
- Perform general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and typing.
- Interact with customers and vendors regarding goods
- Handle petty cash
- Chase payment with customers
- Ensure the vendors to collect the cheques once prepared by our side.
- Match invoices to purchase orders
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either
- In charge for capturing and sorting of cheques.
- In charge for processing of bank statements.
- In charge for opening and encoding of cheques from branches
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.manually or using a computer.
- Receiving and Sending fax.
- Receive applications for land use.
- Submit application with recommendation to approve or reject the applications.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
- Review files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond request.
- Type, format proofread and edit correspondence and other documents from notes using computers and type-writer.
- Preparation and record monthly site expenses (cash) & payment vouchers.