- Revised and created company specifications.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to comply with company standards.
- Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented procedures.
- Filing, sorting and generating forms for production of products.
documentation specialist/dr planner (project based)
- To ensure that all recovery plan are update.
- Coordinates with IT head on different sites.
- Updating the daily reports in SharePoint.
- Weekly Reports.
- Create PPT for Director Board Presentation.
- Disaster as a Service (DRaaS) implementation.
- Dealing with vendors for DRaaS.
- Manage and oversee documents for a particular project or for an entire organization.
- Ensuring the proper documents are created and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored and backed up and any retention policies are followed.
- Preparing and sending billing and notices.
- Assisting the client inquiries regarding the documentation process.
- Responsible in completing the requirements needed in transferring the title to client’s name.
- Responsible in sorting and filing important documents to 201 file.
- Generating weekly monitoring report.
- Client Servicing, Reporting.
- Creating or updating the forms as per the business requirement.
- Proofing and Formatting the electronic/paper documents & forms as per the business requirement with 100% accuracy.
- Meeting the Business SLAs on Time with Quality.
- Peer Reviewing the Documents.
- Accurate and reliable end-user documentation artifacts/templates/forms which satisfy the customer requirements.
- Working on regional documents for specific states.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings.
- Following up with different teams for the regular work updates.
- Identify and remove obstacles that will keep the team from achieving their goals.
- Analyzed and reviewed financial information provided by clients.
- Business income loss calculations completed based upon client information.
- Reviewed and analyzed financial statements, tax returns, and other financially related documents.
- Researched statistical and industry related data via the internet relevant to various cases.