- Greeted each guest pleasantly and provided the desk sheet for sign-in
- Sorted mail and other important data
- Made accommodations and travel arrangements for visitors
- Collected deposits, fees and payments
- Planned meetings and prepared conference rooms
- Greeted customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Improved customer service by listening to customer feedback and prioritizing long-term business goals.
desk clerk / auditor
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Created documents and presentation to help senior leaders make decisions on company improvements
- Trained 2 team members, both in the office and remotely
- Respond to emails on behalf of the manager
- Room bookings and reservations
- Cater to guest requests
- Calculated currency changes
- Wait tables as needed
- Clean rooms and washrooms
- Close lobby and lock up
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office excel sheet
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, material.
- Ensure reception area is clean and organized
- Guide visitors to specific locations