- Organized referrals to other medical specialists.
- Greeted each patient pleasantly and provided the desk sheet for sign-in.
- Maintained and managed patient records in compliance with security regulations.
- Prepared claim forms for dental insurance.
- Assisted patients in completing all necessary forms and documents.
- Scheduled, rescheduled and handled cancelled appointments for patients.
- Alerted other staff when patients arrived and prepared records for dentist review.
- Answer telephones and give information to patients.
- Making Appointments.
- Settle accounts using hicaps and veteran affairs and eftpos.
- Greet patients on arrival.
- Patient Filing and recording of details.
- All nursing duties : chair side assisting, sterilising, charting.
- Answer and place phone calls regarding patient appointments
- Contact insurance companies regarding coverage and payment plans
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing, emailing etc.
- Send payment notices to insurance companies and patients
- Receive and process payments made by patients or insurance companies
- Enter patient information into computer system
- Check-in patients gathering all personal and insurance information needed
dental receptionist / nurse
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, using computer.
- Answer phones and deal with patient enquiries
- Greet patients and check them in
- Monitor and maintain patients for recalls or if they require further appointments
- Answer phone calls and questions.
- Take messages.
- Make and confirm appointments with patients.
- Pull and update patient files after each appointments.
- Greet patients when they come in.
- Order dental and office supplies.
- Keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.