- Accurately and efficiently encode client’s lisence data.
- Confirm that entered data is accurate and inlign with LTO database.
- Assure files are properly prepared and saved to backup drive
- Transcribe, scan or photocopy hard copy documents and forms as needed.
- Report any major errors or inconsistencies to LTO database to officer in charge.
- Maintain report logs of in-progress and/or completed work.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents.
- Verifying accuracy and sorting information.
- Checking output.
- Assist Admin Officer for encoding pertinent documents:Manpower Requisition Form (MRF) Report (twice a year)
- Matrix – Organizational Structure of NGCHDP
- Man-hour Report (Monthly)
- General Clearances
- DTS – Green Leaf Security Services Corporation (Monthly)
- review and check applications and supporting documents
- code and process applications into required electronic format
- scan documents into database
- audit on-line applications for accuracy and completeness
- load information onto prescribed databases
- maintain complete activity logs and prepare reports
- respond to requests for information and statistics
- Transferred data and documents from media after introducing the tool.
- Enhanced data storage protocols by reorganizing over documents after initial data entry.
- Added documents to file records and created new records to support filing needs.
- retrieve and present required information in various formats