- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person’s name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail.
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
- Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees and interpret survey questions to help interviewees’ comprehension.
- Collect and transmit consumer product data gathered from designated retail stores as assigned by counting forward reserve inventories
- Reconciling purchases (invoices) against inventories.
- Scanning UPC codes via hand-held device
- Collecting display and promotional information
- Inputting product price information.
- Collecting and entering custom survey observational data.
- Diligently collect data from the patient’s or their attendants for Patient Satisfaction
- Investigating market activity by scanning social, print and other media each day and share market insights with senior management
- Support in event management, registration and feedback collection and logistics for marketing events
- Accountable for Market Intelligence Collection as a mystery shopper
- Administering government surveys over the phone
- Collecting, health and income information from United States residence
- Collect United States resident information to help implement policies and community resources
- Typing, filing, faxing and answering phones
- Asking scripted questions to household members contacted
- Maintaining database of resident infomation
- Interviewed and collected data from respondants who particiated in the National study on Early Care Education.
- Coordinated with respondants as to a time to conduct interview via phone or in person.
- Interviewed individuals to compile information on child care history.
- team leading