- Display cakes, pastries, bread, donuts and other bakery products on the shelves, counters and bins.
- Greeting customers and visitors to the bakery in a pleasing manner.
- Ensuring customers’ needs and requirements are served and met.
- Ensuring that fresh stocks of bakery products are displayed always.
- Recreate the ambience of warmth for the customers in a bakery set up.
- Coordinating the functions of chefs, bakers and bakery product selling staff.
- Replenish finished bakery products with fresh stocks on the shelves.
- ● Test pilot for new computer software.● Training assistant for new hire classes.● Claims and billing specialist● Provide excellent service to clients. ● Prescription information specialist● Implemented new ideas and software feedback for new system.● Specialized in resolving customer dissatisfactions.● Data entry.● Multiple-line phones● Presenting team meetings● Made corrections to returned letters● Outbound sales● Assisted in Managed Care in various assignments● Prior Authorization Specialist● Multi-tasking between Customer service and account information, researching and providing feedback via instant messaging. ● Efficient in Microsoft Office Programs and email applications● Accounts payable and receivables● Order scheduling for Specialty medications Reviewing accounts for balance and payments applied
- Great customer warmly and ascertain problems or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement or orders, refunds, or exchange.
- Worked under very high call volume
customer service, wholesale manager
- Handled incoming calls and emails regarding all products available.
- Created orders based on customer requests, quoted pricing and shipping services.
- Reviewed and documented work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service.
- Maintained and updated product lists for retail and wholesale customers.
- Created wholesale customers and orders from first contact to final delivery
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of carrier claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- meeting and greeting customers in a freindly and timely manner.
- engaging in conversation with customers.
- making sure that all areas keep clean and tidy at all times.
- supervising customers that use extreme bounce to make sure that equiment is used correctly.
- Responsible for decorating and baking breads required for sandwiches
- Serving and charging customers requests respectfully
- Responsible for opening hours of the restaurant