- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet learners’ needs, abilities and varying interests.
- Observe and evaluate learners’ work to determine progress and make suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct classes, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as basic English Communication/Interaction skills, life skills, and workforce entry skills.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and assignments to learners.
- Introduce learners individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Observe learners to determine limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations. to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.