- Supplier’s Pre-Qualifications & Due Diligence : Verifying the suppliers based on the Experience, Health & Safety Requirements, Financial status, their Terms & Conditions for the business, with the requirements of the company. Arranging the information in the software like Prolog.
- Drafting Sub-contracts : Drafting sub-contracts pertaining to Indefinite Delivery Sub-consulting Agreements, Sub-agreements, Delivery Orders/Task Orders.Drafting Change Orders/Amendments/Modifications pertaining to Sub-agreements, Delivery Orders/Task Orders.
- Processing Purchase Orders : Processing Purchase Orders in Oracle. Processing modifications/Amendments in the pertaining to Purchase Orders.
- Creating Agreements/Contract Workspaces in Ariba : Creating Agreements / Contract Workspaces in Ariba. Processing modifications/amendments pertaining to Agreements/Contract Workspaces.
- Certificate of Insurance : Generating & Verifying the Certificate of Insurance according to the Company Insurance Policies through Ebix & Certfocus
- Management Information System : keeping the information records through Excel, Words.
- Maintaining records in SA Tracker
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, do basic book keeping and complete banking transactions.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures such as WHS/ Risk Assessments.
- Prepare invoices, reports, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, quickbooks, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, to ensure job success.
- Reported directly to the Vice President of the company
- Provided support to both the contracts and the human resources department
- Responsibilities included budget tracking for multiple contracts and subcontracts to include preparing subcontracts and tracking deliverables
- Prepared monthly financial reports, monitored all contracts and subcontracts for compliance with terms and conditions set forth in the contract and FAR requirements
- Created budget sheets and kept track of hours and dollars on the contracts
- Prepared monthly reports for prime contractors and the government
- Interfaced with Program Managers and customer counterparts on contractual issues
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as customer files.
- Main duties were to assess companies that were requesting the termination of their contracts with Edmonton Telephones.
- Calculate and provide buyout information.
- Provided cost information to Program Managers on budget and pricing concerns
- Partner with Business Analysts, Sales, and Operations to ensure proper review and implementation of national contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Draft Amendments and Price Letters; research and compile price files.
- Perform contract audits to ensure accuracy in pricing and terms.
- Investigate and analyze price discrepancies to resolve customer and sales team inquiries.
- Develop, organize, and facilitate best practices for contract administration and reporting in Salesforce and contract database.
- Develop, interpret and disseminate contract specific performance reporting and trend analysis to the supported sales organizations in a timely manner, leveraging the reporting available through the contract management system and producing customized contract reporting as required.
- Manage rebate accruals, optimizing the ratio of contract accruals to settlements.