Contract Administrator Resume Examples
- Supplier’s Pre-Qualifications & Due Diligence : Verifying the suppliers based on the Experience, Health & Safety Requirements, Financial status, their Terms & Conditions for the business, with the requirements of the company. Arranging the information in the software like Prolog.
- Drafting Sub-contracts : Drafting sub-contracts pertaining to Indefinite Delivery Sub-consulting Agreements, Sub-agreements, Delivery Orders/Task Orders.Drafting Change Orders/Amendments/Modifications pertaining to Sub-agreements, Delivery Orders/Task Orders.
- Processing Purchase Orders : Processing Purchase Orders in Oracle. Processing modifications/Amendments in the pertaining to Purchase Orders.
- Creating Agreements/Contract Workspaces in Ariba : Creating Agreements / Contract Workspaces in Ariba. Processing modifications/amendments pertaining to Agreements/Contract Workspaces.
- Certificate of Insurance : Generating & Verifying the Certificate of Insurance according to the Company Insurance Policies through Ebix & Certfocus
- Management Information System : keeping the information records through Excel, Words.
- Maintaining records in SA Tracker
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, do basic book keeping and complete banking transactions.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures such as WHS/ Risk Assessments.
- Prepare invoices, reports, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, quickbooks, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, to ensure job success.
- Reported directly to the Vice President of the company
- Provided support to both the contracts and the human resources department
- Responsibilities included budget tracking for multiple contracts and subcontracts to include preparing subcontracts and tracking deliverables
- Prepared monthly financial reports, monitored all contracts and subcontracts for compliance with terms and conditions set forth in the contract and FAR requirements
- Created budget sheets and kept track of hours and dollars on the contracts
- Prepared monthly reports for prime contractors and the government
- Interfaced with Program Managers and customer counterparts on contractual issues
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as customer files.
- Main duties were to assess companies that were requesting the termination of their contracts with Edmonton Telephones.
- Calculate and provide buyout information.
- Provided cost information to Program Managers on budget and pricing concerns
- Partner with Business Analysts, Sales, and Operations to ensure proper review and implementation of national contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Draft Amendments and Price Letters; research and compile price files.
- Perform contract audits to ensure accuracy in pricing and terms.
- Investigate and analyze price discrepancies to resolve customer and sales team inquiries.
- Develop, organize, and facilitate best practices for contract administration and reporting in Salesforce and contract database.
- Develop, interpret and disseminate contract specific performance reporting and trend analysis to the supported sales organizations in a timely manner, leveraging the reporting available through the contract management system and producing customized contract reporting as required.
- Manage rebate accruals, optimizing the ratio of contract accruals to settlements.
- Contract administration duties for residential construction projects.
- Working in conjunction with the company directors to manage all aspects of construction projects from tender stage to completion.
- Procurement and letting of subcontracts to trades.
- Develop and issue progress claims to clients.
- Assess subcontractor progress claims.
- Documentation control.
- Independently negotiated Vendor Contracts and drafted Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Reviewed software sales and license agreements to ensure accuracy and adherence to pricing and discounting policy.
- Partnered with accounting and operations departments to improve workflow of contract cycle.
- Provided guidance to the sales team to resolve customer concerns related to contract work-flow.
- Responsible for revenue growth from assigned accounts through in-depth knowledge of clients’ business model, technology platform, products and services utilized, contractual agreements, fee structure, key business contacts and volume/revenue statistics that include implementation, confirmed billing, communication of training activities, and overall client experience.
- Review the requirements for each contract, confirm products and pricing, edit and revise the contract to meet Compliance and Credentialing requirements.
- Liaise between the client and Sales Dept. during the final stages and signing of the contract. Work with Compliance and Client Services to ensure proper activation of the contract provides client all necessary access to systems and reports.
- Performed weekly and monthly contract activity reports looking for contracts still open for negotiation. Sent reports to Account Managers and Executives to gauge contracts and clients requiring additional information.
- Conducting migration from current document management and contract management system to WorkSite (aka Oracle Systems).
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to quickly learn different software systems.
- Develop working knowledge of project specification (General and Technical Terms) and assist Project Manager with specification compliance.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.