- Contract administration duties for residential construction projects.
- Working in conjunction with the company directors to manage all aspects of construction projects from tender stage to completion.
- Procurement and letting of subcontracts to trades.
- Develop and issue progress claims to clients.
- Assess subcontractor progress claims.
- Documentation control.
- Independently negotiated Vendor Contracts and drafted Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Reviewed software sales and license agreements to ensure accuracy and adherence to pricing and discounting policy.
- Partnered with accounting and operations departments to improve workflow of contract cycle.
- Provided guidance to the sales team to resolve customer concerns related to contract work-flow.
- Responsible for revenue growth from assigned accounts through in-depth knowledge of clients’ business model, technology platform, products and services utilized, contractual agreements, fee structure, key business contacts and volume/revenue statistics that include implementation, confirmed billing, communication of training activities, and overall client experience.
- Review the requirements for each contract, confirm products and pricing, edit and revise the contract to meet Compliance and Credentialing requirements.
- Liaise between the client and Sales Dept. during the final stages and signing of the contract. Work with Compliance and Client Services to ensure proper activation of the contract provides client all necessary access to systems and reports.
- Performed weekly and monthly contract activity reports looking for contracts still open for negotiation. Sent reports to Account Managers and Executives to gauge contracts and clients requiring additional information.
- Conducting migration from current document management and contract management system to WorkSite (aka Oracle Systems).
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the ability to quickly learn different software systems.
- Develop working knowledge of project specification (General and Technical Terms) and assist Project Manager with specification compliance.