- Conceptualized and oversaw implementation of data tracking process within consumer complaints
- Worked independently to research, analyze, and develop strategies for reducing customer irritants
- Lead monthly presentation on team findings to senior management
- Worked with various business partners, including Legal Dept., in order to identify process improvement opportunities and expedite remediation – achieving 6% decrease in overall consumer complaints
- Demonstrated innovative and realistic problem solving skills while utilizing expertise in regulatory guidelines
- Partner with first line of defense to implement and maintain an effective regulatory compliance program for the organization.
- Lead, design and implement programs, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Provide the annual compliance risk assessments to assess process risk and strength of operational controls. Identify weak controls and collaborate with partners to prioritize, develop and implement measures to strengthen the compliance program.
- Provide regulatory risk and compliance guidance on process improvement and customer experience enhancement initiatives.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders globally to ensure identification of root cause, seamless resolution and remediation of process and system breakdowns. Drive development and implementation of effective solutions to prevent re-occurrences.
- Foster a culture of compliance in the organization by ensuring awareness of compliance and data privacy requirements for new and existing employees.
- Engage with internal testing and audit functions to understand compliance issues and defects. Partner with business to prepare action plans and responses, and ensure effective governance around the deliverables.
- Bi-Annually conducting Regulatory Compliance Survey to our Global Vendors, in order to make them ascertain that the Parts sold to us meet the continuously updated Regulatory Standards.
- Prime regulations worked upon are European REACh (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & restriction of Chemicals), SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern), China & European RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), WEEE (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment directive), CA Prop 65 (California Proposition 65), Heavy Metals, Biocidal Product Regulations, Asbestos, Halogens, Radioactive Substances, ODS (Ozone Depleting Substances), PAHs (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons), POP (Persistent Organic Pollutants), Full Material Declaration (FMD), Part Weight, MSDS (Material Safety Datasheets).
- Deciding the Regulatory Compliance status of Products from Regulatory Response of Vendors, which, maybe in the form of Full Material Declaration (FMD) or other Regulatory Document formats.
- Evaluating the Regulatory Compliance of Products by examining their BoM (Bill of Materials) and interpreting the Manufacturing Structure as well as its Chemical Composition & Component Parts type.
- Executing SAP MM T-Codes (Transaction Codes).
- Reviewing available Part information in SAP via Display Material T-Code.
- Exploring for Alternate Parts through Stock/Requirements List T-Code, if, we get the Lifecycle status of Part as Obsolete.
- Responsible for monitoring whether the United States of America has complied with commitments made at the Biarritz G7 summit in the specific field of Development & STEM/Women’s Education.
- Compiling my findings into a summarized report following writing and citation standards established by the G7 Research Group, which is then published as part of a broader compliance report.
- Participate in external examinations and reviews by regulators and coordinate sharing of accurate, complete information.
- Investigate complaints received from customers and regulators to assess infraction of regulatory, company policy and code of conduct requirement, and partner with business to implement solutions.
- Risk Analysis, Risk Mitigation and Compliance.
- Anti Money Laundering Remediation of Business Banking Group
- Experienced in AML Research tools such as , Lexus Nexus, ,Enterprise Case Manager,Secretary of State Website.
- Received Spot Award for Quality and Performance
- Error analysis of site for being a ‘Green-lit’ Analyst with maximum quality