- Responsible for the organization’s Privacy Program including but not limited to daily operations of the program, development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, monitoring program compliance, investigation and tracking of incidents and breaches and insuring customers rights in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Ensure compliance, and operational risk controls in accordance with regulatory standards and policies, including ongoing monitoring and constant interactions with the organization’s team leaders, such as R&D, Product managers, Business development, Risk, Fraud, Marketing, Sales and Customer facing teams’ departments.
- Review Product and Marketing initiatives and materials to ensure compliance with applicable regulations including UDAAP, Fair Lending, ECOA, CAN-SPAM and CCPA.
- Reviewed and approved scripts, processes and procedures to maintain compliance with applicable regulations including FCRA’s red flags rules, UDAAP, TCPA.
- BSA/AML daily program task management. Monitored and took action on compliance-related alerts including OFAC, transaction monitoring, and prohibited activity, completing SARs as necessary, suggesting and implementing changes to the program as necessary.
- Demonstrated innovative problem solving skills while utilizing expertise in regulatory guidelines
- Generating IPC 1752 forms for sharing Full Material Declaration (FMD) of Parts.
- Figuring out Compliance information by studying Regulatory Test Reports.
- Preparing Regulatory Certificate of Conformance for our Products & handing over them to Customers, per their Request.
- Hands-On experience in QlikView application (Data Visualization & Business Intelligence tool).
- Expertise on SAP MM Module (Regulatory Compliance).
- Vendor Development and Vendor Database Creation.
- Vendor Analysis and Recommendations.
- Worked with Supply Chain & Procurement Team for sourcing of Parts from different Distributors/Vendors.
- Submitting GR-Goods Receipt/Bills to Accounts department.