- Working for OB/GYN and Oncology Department. My duties included but not limited to:
- Collections and Billing for 5 main physicians and 5 intern’s for, Office Visits Professional fee billing, In Patient/Out Patient Billing, Secondary Billing, 3rd Party Billing, Medicare/Medical Billing, Electronic billing
- Account Audit’s, Working claim denials from the EOB’s, Insurance correspondence, Appeal ‘s submission’s
- Posting charges
- working aging reports
- Authorizations for Procedures/office visits,
- Insurance eligibility verification.
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customer financial situations.
- Contributed to department monthly and quarterly collections goals.
- Two time recipient of department Collector of the Month award.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, and telephone.
- Initiated all collection activities (telephonic calls, letters and emails)
- Analyzed accounts receivable information to settle on priority
- Produced standard aging reports
- Analyzed receivables information from aging report
- Monitored and collected on historical due amounts
- Offering clients creative solutions to assist them in overcoming financial hardship.
- Consistently maintained call monitor score over 90%.
- Navigate software such as Bluezone, Director, Client Central, Web Loan Query and LMS.
- Negotiate arrangements on Dealer Finance, Direct Retail and Mortgage loans.
- Being responsive and empathetic to each individual client.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated system
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary
- Conferred with both business and residential customers by telephone for the purpose of collecting past due balances.