- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval of lines of credit.
- Establish procedures for control of credit records.
- Evaluate collection systems, collection procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, and techniques.
- Submit delinquent accounts to superiors or outside agencies for collection.
- Analyze and classify risks of credit accounts and direct negotiations.
- Handled outbound and inbound calls daily with goal of collecting owed debt.
- Collect payments on customer past due bill
- Assists customers with information on payment arrangements and account disputes
- Confer with customers by telephone reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Responsible for collecting debts for overdue accounts
- Provides credits for qualified clients
- Collects payment for advance payments and on time payments
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans regarding repayment options.
- Managing customer Overdraft and Loan accounts for Lloyds & TSB Bank U.K
- Calculating customer monthly budget and setting up of a monthly payment plan
- Identifying money laundering accounts
- Calculating bank interest and setting overdraft limits for customers bank account
- Collect payment for student loans.
- Review delinquent accounts and offer assistance for possible workout.
- Educate customers on impact of delinquency and provide payment option.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.