- Issue and distribute invoices
- Train the new employees and provide them with important information and resources as part of training procedures
- Support monthly and quarterly audits and clean ups
- Keep track of accounts receivable and transactions
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy, and resolve any issues or mistakes
- Analyse unbilled balances, and prepare and present analytical reports
- Administered and co-ordinated the billing process to ensure billing related issues were addressed in a timely manner.
- Resolved match exceptions and managed open vouchers in peoplesoft.
- Liaison with suppliers, CSR’s, invoicing clerks and other internal/external customers as required.
- Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requistions, stocking and receiving.
- Interacted with suppliers and with internal customers professionally to provide information and or direction.
- Oversee all functions of coding and billing for two internal medicine and gastroentrologist doctors.
- 10 years+ posting of outpatient and inpatient charges via EMR.
- Excellent knowledge of ICD-10, ICD-9, and CPT codes to meet coding guidelines.
- Vast knowledge of rebills, appeals, verification of insurance eligibility, benefits, and authorizations.
- Manage accounts receivables, overpayment refunds for Medicare, Medi-cal, PPO, HMO, and clients.
- Work closely with doctor’s and facility staff for precise coding documentation.
- Manage time efficiently to meet timely filling deadlines. Meet and exceed revenue goals.