- Explain products of specials of the day.
- Answer questions about product to be ordered.
- Distribute product samples of pastries of the week and interact with customers
- Set up and display bakery early each morning to open at 5 a.m.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance to keep clean.
- Prepare and baggage bread and pastries for sales.
bakery assistant / delivery driver
- Served customers daily with effective customer service
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the bakeries menu and products
- Verified each delivery against shipping instructions before delivering to customers
- Provided friendly and attentive service
- Being registered trained and helping with customer enquiries.
- The return of loose stock in a timely manner.
- Removing old ticketing and placing new ticketing throughout the store.
- Office duties including cash deposits and safe management.
- Ensure both fridges and ovens are tempting correctly.
- Ensuring stock management procedures are completed in a timely and correct manner.
- Small team staff management.
- Roll, knead, cut, and shape dough to form cookies and donuts.
- Place dough in pans, molds, and on sheets and bake in production ovens.
- Apply glazes, icings, and other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas and brushes.
- Serve prepared foods, such as muffins, cakes, or donuts.
- Scrub and polish counters, tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Cleaned bakery, dining area, and restrooms.
- Prepared salads to be stocked in refrigerated area.
- Restocked products that were low on the shelves.
- Take out garbage through out the day to maintain cleanliness.
- Operate dough machines to bake bread, doughnuts, and pastries.
- Restocked beverages for customers to self-serve themselves.