- Clean and organize shelves and the shop to maintain a neat environment
- Work as part of a team.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct places.
- Complete a set task with efficiency
- put bread, pastries on the shelves
- label products
- tidy shelves
- put new items on shelves
- get items out of the freezer
bakery assistant/ barista/ cashier
- Routinely identified tasks requiring attention and worked conscientiously, without supervision, to see these tasks to completion.
- Worked independently to support a broader network of co-workers. Maintained positive relations with a diverse work force
- Maintained a rolling inventory of both prepared and packaged food items
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach key performance goals
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality when greeting and establishing rapport with customers
- Operated all kitchen equipment adeptly. Including the implementation of practices according to Food, Health and Safety Standards
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth acclimatization of new workers and work practices
- Team work and team development
- Exceptional Customer Service
- General Accountancy/invoicing, banking
- Polite and concise telephone manner
- General Cleaning and maintenance
- Staff control, development and training
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Management roles including coordinating and delegating various roles to team members.
- Packing bread.
- Baking and preparing a variety of goods; such as cakes and pastries.
- Cooking bread.
- Filling frozen lines and arranging items through a ‘stock rotation’ system
- Cleaning all bakery products
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary..