- Joined as a Assistant manager/ Senior associate and was promoted to as Assiciate Director
- Lead and manage cyber defense engagements and investigations of cyber-attacks such as ransomware, phishing, malware breach, data thefts, bank SWIFT system breach etc. against corporate clients and banks launched by sophisticated cyber criminals and nation state backed attackers.
- Guide clients through unstructured incident response plan and carried out evidence preservation, incident containment and investigation.
- Optmized existing digital forensic evidence preservation procedures and reduced processing time by 30%.
- Coordinated digital forensic colections, preservations with clients various team to ensure meeting timelines stated and deliver quality output
- Onboared new technologies and tools to gain advance capabilities of remote acquisitions, threat hunting and enhance evidence processing
- Developed and executed business development activities,/ conference presentations to maximize market presence and visibility;
associate director, financial advisory group
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval of financial plans implemented by consultants
- Recruit financial consultants, conduct and oversee training programs.
- Sell various types of financial solutions to businesses and individuals, including automobile, life, property, medical and investment.
- Develop marketing strategies to seek out new clients to compete with other individuals or companies who market financial services.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with individual or business customers to provide financial services and grow AUM.
- Uncover unique selling points, explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of financial solutions.
- Teaching and training for upgrading
- Mentoring and coaching study skills for Distance Learners
- Writing Assessment Papers on Distance Modes
- Supervising and managing Distance Staff.
- Responding to proposals and quotations including the development and coordination across multiple service lines
- Audit Plan development aligned to assurance mapping across the three lines of defence
- Planning, coordination and ongoing management of engagement teams across service lines
- Project profitability monitoring
- Integrating specialist across service lines to ensure value based outputs
- Data Analytics completion and integration into reports
- Coordination of LEAN Workshops
associate director, market access and government affairs
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of government, patient and public interest groups.
- Represent Gilead Canada as a core member and support for the chair (Gilead is the 2018 lead) of Innovative Medicines Canada
- Develop the government affairs and market access strategies for key Gilead brands in Western Canada including HIV (40% of the Canadian market), HCV (35% of the Canadian market) oncology
- Collaborate with senior government officials to develop provincial policies for car-T cancer cell therapy
- Prepare environmental scans and monitor key government policies in order to advise the senior leadership team regarding business impact
- Partner with cross functional team members on product launch teams and integrated stakeholder planning projects