- Successfully delivered $1M client technology refresh project, on-time/on-budget by leading cross-functional team utilizing project management best practices.
- Analyzed metrics for service requests and incidents to identify problem trends and adjusted training/support of technical staff accordingly, meeting 100% of service level agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Improved the development of support staff with cross-training, which increased productivity by 17% and reduced staffing budget by 9%
- Designed the updated Event Management process to include management ownership of cross-vendor severity incidents.
- Managed an ever-changing, cross-functional, 120-member team and met account needs through cross-training and creative hiring practices including off-shore, near-shore, and remote workers.
- Developed organizational-level strategy towards meeting customer goals and aligned staffing models and project priorities towards meeting the goals
- Handled recruiting, hiring, training, and personnel actions for delivery team with up to 100 team members
associate director, professional services
- Managed the long-range planning, development, recruitment, retention and engagement programs of legal association’s segmented membership base along with managing a staff of two
- Developed segmentation strategy encompassing educational programs, social events, regional chapters, student chapters and networking opportunities on a national/regional level to increase participation and engagement in underserved membership categories by 7-10% annually
- Created newsletters, state, regional, and local framework for engagement opportunities, and increased visibility for diverse membership base in order to overhaul existing demographic norms
- Achieved a customer satisfaction score of 97.9%, well above standard of 96%, and ranked as #2 out of 13 divisions
- Taking down the editing report.
- Keeping the art continuity and action continuity under control.
- Managing the hard disks and supporting the editor while the post production process.B
- Developed account plans for designated key accounts resulted in the discovery of major up-sell opportunities.
- Opening film at ‘International Film Festival of India, Goa, 2018’.
- Scored 100% on yearly employee survey, on all questions relating to their immediate manager
- Managed P&L at + 60%
- Implemented process oriented work streams for service delivery
associate director, gift marketing & planning
- Initiated proposals for stakeholders for outright and planned gifts of complex assets averaging approximately 100 proposals annually with a closure rate of over 40%.
- Stewarded relationships through written and telephone contact as well as personal visits.
- Developed model with internal teams and external consultants to set income projections.
- Managed the production of marketing material including targeted mailings (approximately 2.5 million pieces annually)
- Created copy for booklets, brochures, flyers, donor stories, cover letters, and newsletters.
- Managed vendors including list brokers, data enhancement service providers, mailing houses, design firms and print shops.
- Coordinated the planned giving advertising program.