Associate Director Resume Examples
- Successfully delivered $1M client technology refresh project, on-time/on-budget by leading cross-functional team utilizing project management best practices.
- Analyzed metrics for service requests and incidents to identify problem trends and adjusted training/support of technical staff accordingly, meeting 100% of service level agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Improved the development of support staff with cross-training, which increased productivity by 17% and reduced staffing budget by 9%
- Designed the updated Event Management process to include management ownership of cross-vendor severity incidents.
- Managed an ever-changing, cross-functional, 120-member team and met account needs through cross-training and creative hiring practices including off-shore, near-shore, and remote workers.
- Developed organizational-level strategy towards meeting customer goals and aligned staffing models and project priorities towards meeting the goals
- Handled recruiting, hiring, training, and personnel actions for delivery team with up to 100 team members
associate director, professional services
- Managed the long-range planning, development, recruitment, retention and engagement programs of legal association’s segmented membership base along with managing a staff of two
- Developed segmentation strategy encompassing educational programs, social events, regional chapters, student chapters and networking opportunities on a national/regional level to increase participation and engagement in underserved membership categories by 7-10% annually
- Created newsletters, state, regional, and local framework for engagement opportunities, and increased visibility for diverse membership base in order to overhaul existing demographic norms
- Achieved a customer satisfaction score of 97.9%, well above standard of 96%, and ranked as #2 out of 13 divisions
- Taking down the editing report.
- Keeping the art continuity and action continuity under control.
- Managing the hard disks and supporting the editor while the post production process.B
- Developed account plans for designated key accounts resulted in the discovery of major up-sell opportunities.
- Opening film at ‘International Film Festival of India, Goa, 2018’.
- Scored 100% on yearly employee survey, on all questions relating to their immediate manager
- Managed P&L at + 60%
- Implemented process oriented work streams for service delivery
associate director, gift marketing & planning
- Initiated proposals for stakeholders for outright and planned gifts of complex assets averaging approximately 100 proposals annually with a closure rate of over 40%.
- Stewarded relationships through written and telephone contact as well as personal visits.
- Developed model with internal teams and external consultants to set income projections.
- Managed the production of marketing material including targeted mailings (approximately 2.5 million pieces annually)
- Created copy for booklets, brochures, flyers, donor stories, cover letters, and newsletters.
- Managed vendors including list brokers, data enhancement service providers, mailing houses, design firms and print shops.
- Coordinated the planned giving advertising program.
- Joined as a Assistant manager/ Senior associate and was promoted to as Assiciate Director
- Lead and manage cyber defense engagements and investigations of cyber-attacks such as ransomware, phishing, malware breach, data thefts, bank SWIFT system breach etc. against corporate clients and banks launched by sophisticated cyber criminals and nation state backed attackers.
- Guide clients through unstructured incident response plan and carried out evidence preservation, incident containment and investigation.
- Optmized existing digital forensic evidence preservation procedures and reduced processing time by 30%.
- Coordinated digital forensic colections, preservations with clients various team to ensure meeting timelines stated and deliver quality output
- Onboared new technologies and tools to gain advance capabilities of remote acquisitions, threat hunting and enhance evidence processing
- Developed and executed business development activities,/ conference presentations to maximize market presence and visibility;
associate director, financial advisory group
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval of financial plans implemented by consultants
- Recruit financial consultants, conduct and oversee training programs.
- Sell various types of financial solutions to businesses and individuals, including automobile, life, property, medical and investment.
- Develop marketing strategies to seek out new clients to compete with other individuals or companies who market financial services.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with individual or business customers to provide financial services and grow AUM.
- Uncover unique selling points, explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of financial solutions.
- Teaching and training for upgrading
- Mentoring and coaching study skills for Distance Learners
- Writing Assessment Papers on Distance Modes
- Supervising and managing Distance Staff.
- Responding to proposals and quotations including the development and coordination across multiple service lines
- Audit Plan development aligned to assurance mapping across the three lines of defence
- Planning, coordination and ongoing management of engagement teams across service lines
- Project profitability monitoring
- Integrating specialist across service lines to ensure value based outputs
- Data Analytics completion and integration into reports
- Coordination of LEAN Workshops
associate director, market access and government affairs
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of government, patient and public interest groups.
- Represent Gilead Canada as a core member and support for the chair (Gilead is the 2018 lead) of Innovative Medicines Canada
- Develop the government affairs and market access strategies for key Gilead brands in Western Canada including HIV (40% of the Canadian market), HCV (35% of the Canadian market) oncology
- Collaborate with senior government officials to develop provincial policies for car-T cancer cell therapy
- Prepare environmental scans and monitor key government policies in order to advise the senior leadership team regarding business impact
- Partner with cross functional team members on product launch teams and integrated stakeholder planning projects
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.