- Provided comprehensive administrative support for executive and support level staff.
- Ordered and maintained supplies for the 300-bed detention facility
- Manage staff scheduling for the Administrative/Operational Support Team.
- Coordinate In-Service Training for all staff members.
- Overseeing and reporting facility practices in compliance with the Federal, State, and company regulations and policies.
- Handling detainee and staff requests for information and data
- Counsel individuals, groups, or families to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans
- Advise clients on how they could be helped by counselling
- Received, packaged, and sorted mail to be delivered to the correct location.
- Printing and packing of requested jobs from various schools and organizations in the city. i.e. printing of educational material, booklets, notices
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.before it is entered.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations..
- Supervise the work of office, or employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Maintain and schedule tax appointments.
- Handle bank deposits.
- Bill clients.
- Fill out W-2’s and 1099’s.
- Copy and assemble tax packets
- Worked at multiple locations as administrative support on a contract basis
- Read source documents such as cancelled checks, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Performing all check-in and check-out tasks
- Managing online and phone reservations