administrative specialist/permit specialist
- Manage contractors & residents projects for all work performed in City’s right of way.
- Coordinate construction projects.
- Ensure projects meet deadlines and remain within budget.
- Responsible for billing and receiving of all projects.
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Oversee job site and maintenance ensuring all rules and regulations are followed.
- Prepares reports of payroll changes required by the Department of Finance.
- Use computers for various applications, such as EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) and SDC (Supplier Document Control.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into EDMS and SDC.
- Complete DIBS (Document Issue Bulletin) and print requests in accordance with company procedures.
- Operate SDC and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Keeps reports on daily routine routing along with maintaining monthly reports as required.
- Adheres to laws and confidentiality guidelines, as in state, federal, local city & town regulations.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Make sure all necessary permits and licenses are obtained.
- Maintain high Physical fitness standards through Physical fitness test and Combat fitness test.
- Qualified Rifle expert three times during active service.
- Maintain good order and discpline in the Marines under my charge.
- Ensure Marines are within height weight standards, as well as fitness standards.
- Qualified as a Black Belt Martial Arts Instructor in the Marine Corps Martial Arts program.
- Maintaining soldier records
- Upholding secret clearance
- Routinely update soldier records/life insurance/beneficiaries
- Maintain mandatory be physical Fitness guidelines
- Prepare soldier records for deployments