- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents and Students File, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, Branch wise or with regional and head office.
- Monthly utility payment
- Send and confirm orders against the payment
- Follow up on collections on clients’ accounts
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients.
- Parts inventory maintenance
- Maintaining and protecting employees payrolls
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers
- Liquidate all the Revolving fund expenses of different project sites.
- Processing and online posting the government reports such as SSS, Phil-Health and HMDF
- Making contracts and Conduct orientation of the newly hired employee
- Released and generate Certificate of Employment
- Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a daily basis
- Reconcile credit card back-up to General Cashier Summary and inform Controller of any discrepancies.
- Reconcile Bank with company ledger
- compiling pay roll of employees
- Preparation and filing of Provident Fund and Employee State Insurance on monthly basis
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO